Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A mini tutorial

with Lawn Fawn stamps...
Recently, Kelly Marie Alvarez of Lawn Fawn stamps sent me two very cute clear stamp sets:
My Silly Valentine and Plus One. For today's tutorial, I used the valentine set. Even though it says valentine, they are also great for everyday love and friendship projects.
  1. I stamped them onto cream cardstock and made tags out of them.
  2. I colored the stamped images with watercolor pencils for a soft look.

3. Now these tags would great as journaling spots, gift tags or even on cards.
4. Personalize the card by writing the name and coloring it in with the same pencils.
























Hope you enjoy this mini tutorial and Happy Tuesday :)

1 comment:

Kim J said...

Darling cards, Mou! I love seeing your style applied to Lawn Fawn. :)