Wednesday, March 02, 2011

An answer and a share

A few days back, Chemgirl asked a question in her comment. She is interested in creating a page just like the one I did for 7 Gypsies with the Lille collection. This is the one I'm talking about.




In my layout, I used two tags and she couldn't find those tags in the package. So, I checked it myself to see where the tags could be found. Then, I heard back from the Gypsies. Turns out, only those two tags that I used did not make it to the final release. They stayed part of the original design... what are the odds, huh! Sometimes, these things happen, sometimes not everyone looks at a page that closely... Thank you Chemgirl that you did and wanted to make yours like mine. I'm sorry that those tags are not available at the moment. The other tags are pretty cool too and if you have similar alpha stamps, you can make your own... just my two cents!
And now it's time for a share...

























I did this one with Crate Paper's new Toy Box collection and you can find all the details here at the Crate Paper blog.

3 comments:

Debra said...

Hi Mou, After looking around a bit, I came to that conclusion...and just finished making my own "true" tag last night! I have never "lifted" another person's design before, but this one just called my name. I love all your designs and have a few others that I hope to recreate, too. Thanks for taking the time to research my question!

chemgirl said...

Oops...I was on my work email! Anyhow, thanks Mou.

Tiff said...

Awesome layouts!!