Monday, February 21, 2011

A Day at the Fair

We spent our entire Sunday afternoon at the Florida State fair. Nini had a pass for the 11th, but we missed going on that day because we were all sick. Then the work week commenced and we had to wait for the weekend. Saturday was a full day, so we saved Sunday for the trip. The kids had FUN riding all the rides, eating cotton candy, icecream, snow-cones and we loved watching them enjoy themselves like that! Took hundreds of photos :)

Also wanted to thank you all who took the time to leave comments on my blog, sharing your thoughts and opinions, saying you enjoy what I make... THANKS, I appreciate that you visit me and find your kind words very encouraging :)

On another note, my Travel/Vacation Journal kit got featured here.

In this kit, I have included handmade pieces that help you document your road trip or your overseas vacation or any place in between. You can customize your journal cover to fit your vacation.

Happy Monday and to a great week ahead :)

No comments: