"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover

"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover
This Coloring Book was featured in the TV show Make It Artsy

Monday, January 24, 2011

The winner...

of CK's The Organized and Inspired Scrapbooker according to Random Number Generator is...

Tracy Suzanne said...
Hi Mou. I'm new to your blog. I could definitely use some organization ideas. My two tips are re-using jars for button, ribbon and more. After cleaning the jars, I spray the lids with paint and then wrap a decorative ribbon around them and sometimes glue a flower on too. I also cut pieces of cardboard and wrap my fabric around them like a bolt of fabric at the store. So much easier to find and it's takes up much less room.
Thanks for letting me enter.
Hugs...Tracy :)

Congrats Tracy! Please email me at mou_s51@yahoo.com with your addy and CK will mail out your prize to you :)

Thanks to all of you for sharing your ideas, tips, suggestions and needs. I can relate to you all. You might find Aby Garvey's blog helpful.

Inspired by the ideas and tips, I did some organizing of my own. For example, I arranged my Martha Stewart punches in open view (boy, how I need that!!!) on these shelves I got from Goodwill for $2.06 each. It was inexpensive, satisfying, useful and utilizes wall space... 'cause, there's NO floor space left after years of collecting!!!






































More to clean... more to rediscover :)
Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Tracy Suzanne said...

Thank you so much Mou! I'm really thrilled that I won. And I love how neat your stamps look on the shelves. Great bargain!

Hugs...Tracy :)