"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover

"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover
This Coloring Book was featured in the TV show Make It Artsy.

"Farm Fresh" Printable Coloring Book

"Farm Fresh" Printable Coloring Book

Friday, January 14, 2011

Friday post

Well, right now I can't think of a better and clever post title, so here goes... Friday post!
After yesterday's long post, I feel like today I just want to post a couple of photos...
First, here's the sneak peek of the second class I'm teaching at Scrapendipity on Saturday, 1/29/2011 between 3-6pm.



And here are some more of Resolutions 2011 Journal kits ready to be shipped out today


























Enjoy the weekend :)

2 comments:

Michelle (from KY) said...

those resoluttion journals look really interesting-hope they jump off the shelves! And, I adore that quote....a real thinker, thanks for sharing!

Megan said...

This is awesome, Mou! I love the wall art. Very inspiring!