Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Class Updates

The "Sealed With A Kiss" class at Scraporium has been moved to Thursday, 1/27/2011 from 10 am-12 noon.



The classes are up at Scrapendipity Retreats
"Owl Always Love You" Altered Canvas class is on Friday 1/28/2011 from 3-5pm. You can also take this one at Scraporium on 2/5/2011 from 3-5pm.

                     























And the "Discover" Accordion mini class is at Scrapendipity Retreats on Saturday, 1/29/2011 from 2-5pm.



 
Please check supply lists for each class.
I enjoy teaching. I also enjoy creating different styles... clean & simple, mixed media, free style, layered shabby chic and edgy grungy hip and cool! These classes are a good sampling of all the things I enjoy- painting, collaging and experimenting. I'm having fun I tell you :)

P.S. Loving the organization ideas and tips you are leaving in your comments to this post. Keep them coming :)

No comments: