"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover

"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover
This Coloring Book was featured in the TV show Make It Artsy.

"Farm Fresh" Printable Coloring Book

"Farm Fresh" Printable Coloring Book

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Feeling lazy

I broke all records and napped almost every afternoon this holiday season... did not realize I could sleep that much!!! Hope you too had a few rest breaks here and there!
Recently, I stopped by a Goodwill store... my first time. I had a great time finding old glass jars, baskets, books, etc. My most favorite find of the day was this...

























I loved the cheerful color and the message... I knew it belonged to my studio, a new home for some of my paint brushes.
Today's going to be a busy day for me... a library stop, Michaels, dentist, photo kiosk for now.
Have more photos to take for a new Etsy kit I put together in between naps :)

1 comment:

KateB said...

I have admired your work for like FOREVER but have never been to your blog! Don't ask me why, I have no excuse!!...but I came here today to say thanks for inspiring me, I scraplifted my first LO of yours (I think it's called This, I Believe-I forgot to write down the exact title)from Dec 2010 CK mag-your work is awesome!

Kate
http://kateblue.blogspot.com/2010/12/its-almost-2011.html