Friday, December 03, 2010

Back in town

and staying put! Paris and PACS was wonderful. I was lucky to have met Helene and her family at Issy. Sometimes it's the kindness of strangers that helps you keep going! It was so nice to meet creative and talented friends like Nathalie Kalbach, Vicki Boutin, Julie Balzer, Caroline, Linda, Safo, Isabelle and Ania.
I saw snow fall... for the first time! I've seen it before on the ground, but to see it like this was so soft, pure and gentle.
I saw the Louvre...
But did not come home to a happy situation... right now, I'm dealing with a lot of stuff that I don't deserve. Trying to preserve and protect what's most precious to me-my family! Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers.
I'll share some artwork and photos as soon as I can.
Happy Friday!

10 comments:

Lilith said...

I hope things will move to the right direction for you+family!
it was nice to meet you, kind thoughts are flying across the ocean for you!

Nathalie Kalbach said...

Huge hugs my friend- I miss you a lot!!!!!

AnnaB said...

You're in my thoughts Mou! I hope things will get better for you and your family soon...!

Ania said...

Hang tight. Or whatever you guys say, maybe I'm using the expression wrong. Nevertheless - delighted to finally get to meet you - *hugs*

Safo said...

I hope that the situation for you and your family, it was a pleasure to have met you, I think out loud to you.
I miss you <3

παρασκευη..η αλλιως pizizi said...

I hope everything will be fine for you and your family, i was glad that i was in two classes i learn so much, hope to see you again..kisses from sunny Greece

Paper and co said...

don't stop believing ... you deserve so much better ... I am few steps before you in this difficult path, but it's for the best !

Stéphanie said...

Hi Mou, it was so nice to see you again and I am so happy that you saw snow falling while with us. Hope it will lift your spirit in these difficult times

Linda64 said...

Hi Mou, It was a real pleasure to meet you and I hope that things will work out to the best for you and your family. I hope you now can keep warm and hopefully we will meet again sometime.. If ok for you I would love to have you post adress so I can send you some happy mail ;-))) BIG HUGS...

Vicki said...

Big hugs my strong, intellegent, creative friend. I hope it all works out for the best.

It was so great to share time with you in France!!!!