"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover

"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover
This Coloring Book was featured in the TV show Make It Artsy.

"Farm Fresh" Printable Coloring Book

"Farm Fresh" Printable Coloring Book

Friday, December 24, 2010

Another simple banner


















and the instructions are here.
Also wanted to share that I'm very excited that my Christmas Advent Mixed Media Art Journal Kit was featured on Etsy :)
I've brand new goodies I've been busy making and hopefully will have uploaded here by today.

Yesterday we went to visit the Tampa Museum of Art. There was one sculpture piece we loved in particular... a little boy all so happy holding two turtles in his hands...

A few days back, I spotted a Goodwill store in our area and bagged quite a few FUN finds which I hope to share with you soon.

Depending on how cold it gets this evening, we'll walk around the neighborhood to see lights.

Hope you are enjoying your holidays :)

No comments: