"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover

"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover
This Coloring Book was featured in the TV show Make It Artsy.

"Farm Fresh" Printable Coloring Book

"Farm Fresh" Printable Coloring Book

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Slight hiatus

Hello there... I haven't blogged in a few days because something came up and I had been busy dealing with it... I'll have to go to India for a few days leaving on 10/24 to take care of something. Most probably won't get around to blogging till I get back.
I've posted this in my shop announcement on Etsy and BigCartel, but still wanted to say it here. I'll ship any orders placed between now and 10/22, on 10/23. Anything between 10/23 and 11/9, will be shipped on 11/10.
Wish me luck so I can get done what I'm going home to do :)

3 comments:

Heather said...

Have a safe trip, and good luck!

Jessie said...

Have a good trip and good luck!

Ashley Harris said...

Hope everything goes well for you Mou. Hugs to you!