Monday, August 16, 2010

Still playing...

Still having fun making stuff for no immediate reason... just for fun and loving it :)
Also working on updating supplies and reorganizing the studio, falling in love with papers, trinkets and paints all over again...















Paint is magical, I tell ya!!!
Also planning to try out a few techniques that's swirling up a storm in my mind... you know, the kinds that won't let you fall asleep at night... still mentally refining them.
But first, need to finish cleaning up and getting things ready for school to start next week.
Happy Monday :)

2 comments:

Diana said...

Hi Mou. I've been out of blogland for a little while but I think I've caught up with all your posts ;-)
It must be so freeing to craft and scrap without deadlines or specifications.
I can't imagine "having to" scrap... .

Michelle said...

Ooh...lovely mini peek! :) Painted chipboard? Can't wait to see it!!