"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover

"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover
This Coloring Book was featured in the TV show Make It Artsy.

"Farm Fresh" Printable Coloring Book

"Farm Fresh" Printable Coloring Book

Friday, August 13, 2010

Creating just for fun today...

I had been busy with stuff and hadn't had a chance to make things just for fun lately... I picked today (even though I should probably clean my room instead!!!) to have some fun... it's sunny yet raining outside... I'm going through photos and scrappin' them! Have some plan for a mini too.
Summer vacation is almost over here and kids will go back to school soon :(
Yesterday, I got my September CK... love to get magazines!!!
If you have a copy already, you may have chanced upon my article "Back To School In Style" on page 62. If you don't have a copy yet, you may follow this link and check out a sneak peek here.
And across from our street by the golf course right now are mushrooms...

1 comment:

Spardha said...

wow!.. yeah!.. you should take a day off! :)