Saturday, July 24, 2010

A new share

I haven't been too bloggy (no, it's not a real word, but you know what I mean, don't you?) this summer... just letting go and letting things flow here...
However, I did several CHA projects most of which I can't share here... yet!
But here's one I can and so here it is :)

The lovelies I played with in this layout are from Crate Paper's School Spirit collection.
If you are lucky to be going to CHA, try to stop by the Crate Paper booth to feast your eyes on this collection in real life.

Off to daydreaming my friends :) 

5 comments:

Helen Tilbury said...

It's lovely Mou...and the other line...Restoration...is a real fave of mine!

Michelle said...

Oh, lovely! :) Way to rock the Crate paper!! :)

Jessie said...

There's so much energy and life to this, love it :)

piradee talvanna said...

yay the link worked!! i wasn't sure at first and ooooh love this layout. i'm just drooling all over the new cp collections and totally bugging the ladies at my LSS to do a rush order for them... lol... call me crazy right?

aussiescrapper said...

Oh this is just super gorgeous, you are just an amazing scrapper, love your style. Melxx