Monday, June 21, 2010

A rather miscellaneous post

So far, summer has been busy mostly in a good way and hence blogging has sort of taken a backseat for the moment.

I see some new friends on my blog... WELCOME :) I appreciate that you are here!
Smitha, I know how you feel... re-establishing life routine is never easy, especially with a new baby who needs all you can give and more... hang in there :)
Spardha, I'm glad to hear you are interested in entering CK's Teen Talent contest. If you have any questions that I can help you with, please feel free to email me. You can read the details and rules at the CK website.

And for those of who have younger kiddos who do not like to sleep in their own beds or even too scared to sleep in their own rooms, here's something you might like to try. This comes from Jennafer Martin who wrote this e-book Too Many Monsters. Jennafer is also the Editor-in-chief of Creating Keepsakes, a Reiki master and a really cool girl I'm lucky to know personally :)

We are going out tonight to watch Toy Story 3... yay :)
Night night!

1 comment:

Spardha said...

Hey!.. thanks so much for responding.. :)
I dont have ur email id.. but mine is spardha93@yahoo.co.in.. please do contact me.. :)