Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Page for May

at Cocoa Daisy...yeah, it's the 9th and 5 months in a row, I have managed to make one page to summarize each month of 2010 so far. Ongoing projects are a challenge for me. The only reason I have managed this far is because I have kept it SIMPLE.  So, here's the page:

Summer Vacation kicks off tomorrow and I'm excited... I know, my friends think I'm crazy :)
Apart from the karate, piano and swim lessons, we have plans to have a crafty summer. Nini has a long list of books she wants to read. Om is keen on going into the pool everyday. Both want to visit Disney and Mosi and make projects. Nini is expressing much interest to create her very own very first scrapbook album with her school memories of 2009-2010.
Looking forward to no alarm to wake me up early for two months. Yay!!!

3 comments:

Spardha said...

congratulations on vacations!! :D

Irma said...

Hi,
I really enjoy seeing your work in CK! I love your style, and the hand-made touches like sewing that you add to your work. I'm finally coming out of lurkdom to say hello :)
I will be following you and my blog and adding you as a fravorite!
http://irmaperedne.blogspot.com/
Have a creative day!

Smitha said...

Hi Mou!!

I have been seeing your work in CK for ages now.. I absolutely love your scrapbooking style!! I would be reading the magazine, and like something in a layout, and I when I would look beneath it, it would always have your name!!

After my baby was born last year, I just cannot scrap fast enough! There are so many memories to preserve... And you are great inspiration! Am so happy I stumbled upon your blog.. :)