Thursday, June 24, 2010

CK's Teen Talent Search

I have posted about this contest here before, but there's a reason why I wanted to discuss it here today.
Spardha, I hope you don't mind me replying to you here instead of via e-mail because I thought it would help anyone in your shoes if they happen to stumble on my blog.
From your email address, I figured that you are in India. Unfortunately, at this moment, this contest is open only to the legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, as well as all Canadian provinces excluding Quebec of the given age group.
My understanding, and this is just my own understanding, is that the laws are pretty complex which make it virtually impossible for such contests to be open to all.
And if this is any consolation, if my kids were that age, they could not have entered even if they are US citizens because they are related to me and I work for CK.
So, don't lose heart and keep an eye for contests that you can enter. Good luck :)

1 comment:

Spardha said...

thanks so much for your reply!.. although i really wanted to.. but there will be many more contests, right?.. :)