"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover

"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover
This Coloring Book was featured in the TV show Make It Artsy

Friday, May 28, 2010

Happy Friday

Man, where did this week go?
Still recovering from a sinus infection and looking forward to the long weekend :)
So, what are your plans? We will probably just sleep, eat and sleep some more!

If you have a minute, I hope you will click over to the  CK Blog. I got to be the guest blogger today sharing a page that is in the same line as my Branches On Our Family Tree article in CK May-June 2010. There's a prize to be won as well, thanks to the generous Crate Paper :)

And here's a page I made for Studio Calico, now that I can share it...


You can check out all the creations by their fab DT right here.

Be safe and enjoy your weekend :)

1 comment:

Linda Beeson said...

Wow, do I love that little string of airplanes! What an adorable look and what an adorable layout.