Monday, May 24, 2010

And random number generator says

the winner is...

Lori Renn said...

I love your creations! I'd love a copy of this book. :)
3:06 PM

Lori, email me at mou_s51@yahoo.com with your addy and don't forget to put blog winner in the subject line :)

A huge thank you to all you ladies who took the time to enter and to CK for the lovely prize.

You'll find additional chances to win at the CK Blog.

Here are some sneak peeks at something that I had been having a lot of fun with...


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 

Happy Monday :)

4 comments:

Lori Renn said...

So cool! I emailed ya! Thanks!

ShellyJ said...

Wonderful sneaks :) ... can't wait ot see what you did with that kit!

brenda said...

Couldn't be the guest designer for Studio Calico, could you? I can't wait for the reveal!

Angela W said...

Looks like sneaks for June's SC kit! Great sneaks!