Friday, April 09, 2010

A page a month...so far

Well, I have been able to make monthly pages for three months in a row, thanks to my Cocoa Daisy blog commitment! I really hope to finish this project as the year progresses. So, I am keeping things totally focused (just the most important photos and one sentence telling what it was about) and super simple. This is asnapshot document...the more elaborate stories, more creative details can come later.

So, here's what I have so far.

JANUARY:


FEBRUARY

                           

MARCH

2 comments:

AmieeAya said...

Cool! I love this idea, and I love your pages. They are so pretty and simple. I also like how it kind of shows the big picture of what's going on in your life. Very cool indeed.

Michelle (from KY) said...

What a cool project! I love that you have pictures of yourself, you kids will love to look back at those!