"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover

"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover
This Coloring Book was featured in the TV show Make It Artsy.

"Farm Fresh" Printable Coloring Book

"Farm Fresh" Printable Coloring Book

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Starting a new venture...

Nervous? Yes!!!
I'm working on opening my own little etsy shop.
I have finally made my shop banner and decided on a name, sorta figured out what I want to put in the shop bu there's much more administratives and technicalities that are taking me time. In the meantime, I'm making stuff happily :)




This is my banner...made it last night. Named it Color Happy...

 

6 comments:

Stacy said...

Love the banner so far and fabulous color choice!!

Allison said...

Beautiful!

Jeni said...

Yay! Looking forward to seeing the new shop!

Mary Beth @ Live. Laugh. Make Something said...

I can't wait to see what you create! The banner is bee-you-tee-full. Best of luck with your new endeavor... great big hug from your #1 fan and one time CHA roomie...

Helen Tilbury said...

I love your banner & the name is perfect - you have a great eye for colour

Helen Tilbury said...

I love your banner & the name is perfect - you have a great eye for colour