Monday, March 29, 2010

A little sneak peek

of the Cocoa Daisy April kit...


Happy, happy kit if you ask me :)

And if you are looking for a gorgeous crafting getaway, I have one word for you: Mykonos.

In weather news, it's raining AGAIN!!! Plus, allergies gallore.

This was a crazy weekend...Ashis has been  on conference calls... actually, 3 conference calls simultaneously since Thursday... company merger, etc. He finally hung up on Sunday at 6:09 pm. Non-stop, with 2 hour breaks each day... when I asked him which call he was on himself, he said "On all three... at this point, just listening for my name... if I hear it, I respond and answer questions or give directions!" So, my role in all these... well, cook and supply food, drink, pillow, recharge phones, clean up and of course, keep kids out of the room. Om caused MUCH trouble this weekend... he was bored to not get any time with daddy and Nini got upset because Om REALLY bugged her and I'm just GLAD it's Monday!!!

No comments: