Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Scrapbooking Tips & Tricks by Club CK

Happy Hump Day folks!
Club CK is in production now and the first Scrapbooking Tips & Tricks is in the stands.

It's loaded with organization inspiration. My favorite is on page 26: Embroidery Floss on spools... I'm so using that idea because I've a bazillion gazillion embroidery flosses in every color under the sun!!! It's one charming idea...
Also like how they walk you through the process of inventory-keeping for scrappy stuff.
And just because it's about organization, doesn't mean it is boring...because there are nifty neato ideas for studio or scrap area decor and layouts... loving those!

You can use the coupon TIPSB to buy Scrapbooking Tips & Tricks at a discounted price.

Better still, leave a comment to this post and win a copy, actually 2 copies... I'll pick two random winners on Friday. Please be sure to check back to see if you won :)

You can also check the CK Blog for additional chances of winning.

16 comments:

Tessa Buys said...

I've been really struggling with my scrap space lately - this sounds like it would help A LOT! Thanks for the chance to win a copy:).

Sheila Cruz said...

I love your blog, love your layouts-specially when you create something exotic about your native India. Yes, it reminds me of a really cute boyfriend from India I used to date in college. Shh, don't tell my husband.

Laura Stewart said...

looks like a great book!

Alice said...

I need some inspiration in all areas right now! Sounds like this book would help!

Heather said...

I could really use some storage solutions {especially ones that keep the products in view}. Thanks for the chance to win.

AmieeAya said...

hooray!! I SOOOO want to win this!!!

Diana said...

Yay! A chance to win this!

sannika said...

Thank you for the chance. I'd love to win!

Tyggereye said...

I'd love to win one of those books. I need help with my scrappy organization! :)

Gina

Arjanne said...

Sounds interesting!
I have a very small home, so all tips are welcome!

Cindy said...

Looks great! I'd love to win.

Mary Beth said...

This sounds like a delightfully useful book! I know rhat if you have your fingers in it that it will have some terrific ideas that I can't wait to try! THANKS FOR THE CHANCE TO WIN!

TRINE BRANDT-LASSEN said...

Would absolutely love to win a copy of this book. Thanks for the chance

connie said...

I could really use this. Thanks for a chance to win.

A Castle For Five said...

I really love your work! i am hoping to win as i could use some help sorting my scrap space, and as i live in Australia i will not get the chance to buy a copy...

Amelia Clark said...

Wow it's really nice...Excellent work you did. I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. Keep sharing more.
Scrapbooking Stores