Monday, February 01, 2010

It's the climb

Today, the kids watched Hanna Montana: The Movie and I was singing along and the song 'It's the Climb!' struck a cord... I can't count how many times, how many important people in my life have said this to me... to enjoy the journey, and the song summed it up so nicely... my favorite lines were:
"There's always gonna be another mountain
I'm always gonna wanna make it move
Always gonna be an uphill battle
Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose

Ain't about how fast I get there
Ain't about what's waiting on the other side
It's the climb."
 


In this context, wanted to share this layout I made back in 2008 for CK about an unforgettable lesson my dad taught me at a very young age... no matter what, get up and keep moving forward. I don't know when his conviction became mine too and I started enjoying the process and learned to respect every moment! It's a belief I'm passing on to my children...

No comments: