"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover

"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover
This Coloring Book was featured in the TV show Make It Artsy.

"Farm Fresh" Printable Coloring Book

"Farm Fresh" Printable Coloring Book

Saturday, January 30, 2010

This morning

I took this photo...

Yesterday, I finally joined Facebook...
Today, I bought boots and a purse at Bealls using mostly my Bealls Bucks :)
Raining here today and got to get back to reality and do some work... so see ya!
Happy weekend.

1 comment:

AmieeAya said...

Hi Mou! Just wanted to stop by and say hi :) I always look forward to your stuff in Creating Keepsakes and can tell they're yours before I see the credits under the picture. You have a fresh and easy style that I'm trying to emulate in my own layouts. So thanks! I'm learning a lot from you. Keep it up :)