"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover

"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover
This Coloring Book was featured in the TV show Make It Artsy

Friday, January 08, 2010

It called for "CUTESIE"

Here's my first share of 2010.

Did this page with Piggy Tales 5 Little Ducks Collection. Usually, i don't do very many cute layouts, but those papers and that photo made me cave :)
My favorites are the turtles... so, SO cute!!!
Using stickers and chipboard from the same collection helped me get this one done in record time...well, at least for me: 10 minutes flat isn't that bad right?

3 comments:

Helen Tilbury said...

Very sweet Mou! You're right - I've never seen a Cutesie layout from you & now you've done one it's so cool! Great photo & I LOVE your new header!!!

Tiff Sawyer said...

Happeeeee New Year Mou. I love how you used the different alpha in the title, what a fabulous way of using up the stray ones and believe me, I have mountains of em LOL. Pic is toooooo tweet. Thanks for the inspiration, Tiff :):):):)

Brown Sugar Babies said...

Awwwww ...how sweet.