Monday, January 04, 2010

Happy New Year

to my blog friends :)
Hope your holiday was mostly fun.
I spent most of the time home this Holiday, fixing up and nesting...feels good :)
I'm working on freshening up my blog's look...something I could have been ages ago if I put my mind into it, but better late than never! In a way, it's an extension of what I'm doing to liven up our home...this feels a lot like a fresh coat of paint.
Things have been busy and school reopened today...COLD day here.
I'll start an ongoing monthly project at Cocoa Daisy this week. Will share links here when it starts.
Hope to share some cool stuff with you soon.

1 comment:

Diana said...

I love the makeover! It looks great and it's very true to "you" (at least what I know of you from your scrapbook layouts).
Can't wait to see what you've been doing scrapwise!