"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover

"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover
This Coloring Book was featured in the TV show Make It Artsy.

"Farm Fresh" Printable Coloring Book

"Farm Fresh" Printable Coloring Book

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Around Christmas...

I started a little cross-stitch project... once I did that, all other projects took a backseat for a few days. I got the idea for the design from a felted purse I once saw in a book that I wish I could remember the name of! After a little math, I drew up the design on the aida fabric and got busy...there's something about cross-stitching that I find irresistible... an old-world charm that stirs up lots of personal memories.
After those 2-3 days, I haven't had a chance to go back to it yet. The plan is to do little by little while I wait for the kids at karate. My karate friends ask me about my progress everyday. It is so cool that they take interest and are cheering me on :)



So what is the latest creative project you are working on?

2 comments:

Ashley Harris said...

How fun Mou!! I am actually looking for fabric for some padded camera straps that I want to make. Hopefully to be completed before CHA!

STAMPMOM9 said...

Stunning!! I love it!!! Girl you always amaze me...I love seeing all your wonderful talents in CK. I always know you work!! EXCELELNT!!! TFS! Dawn Gallop