Thursday, November 05, 2009

I have something to say...

This week's been busy... actually so was last week and the week before... busy in different ways. I like that even though it exhausts me. But in all our this and that, I did not want to miss saying it here.
I am CK's newest Contributing Writer for 2010.
It was announced on the CK blog yesterday along with the 2010 Dream Team.
http://creatingkeepsakesblog.com/2009/11/04/announcing-our-2010-dream-team-members/
I'm humbled and excited and nervous and deliriously happy :)
THANKS CK!

18 comments:

LisaTaz said...

Congrats! I always love your layouts and look forward to seeing more from you!

milkcan said...

Congratulations! I love your stuff!

LizNess said...

Awesome news! Congratulations and enjoy the new position!

Brittany said...

Congrats, Mou! We're thrilled! :)

Melonie said...

CONGRATS!!!

Helen Tilbury said...

You'll do an awesome job Mou...I can't wait...I have loved your stuff for years...

Heidi E. said...

Congrats Mou.. that is awesome news!!!

Mandy said...

Congrats!So excited for you!

DayDay said...

That is so cool! Congrats to you! I always love seeing your work in CK... now we get more!

renee said...

congrats Mou! well deserved!

Kim said...

Congratulations! I love your layouts!

betsy (pharmgirl) said...

Mou - your work is outstanding! congratulations!

betsy (pharmgirl) said...

Mou - your work is outstanding! congratulations!

Sophia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carly said...

Thanks for the chance to win!

mariam said...

congratulations

Julie said...

Congrats to you! =)

Ronda P. said...

huge huge congratulations MOU! So happy for you!!!