"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover

"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover
This Coloring Book was featured in the TV show Make It Artsy.

"Farm Fresh" Printable Coloring Book

"Farm Fresh" Printable Coloring Book

Monday, October 26, 2009

Birdhouses

I have lost count of how many birdhouses we have. All are craft birdhouses ranging in price from a dollar to 15 dollars. I love finding cute and different bird feeders in flea markets. I just have a 'thing' for them. We never actually tried putting one outside. Around here, we get cardinals and an occasional humming bird. Hawks are pretty common too. I don't know anything about birds, but I'm fond of bird houses!!! They adorn various corners of our home. Here's one, Nini and I worked on recently.



The warm and lovely papers and accessories are from Cocoa Daisy's upcoming November kit.
Do you have something like this? Something you love and keep and collect that might not be all about real life purpose?

No comments: