"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover

"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover
This Coloring Book was featured in the TV show Make It Artsy.

"Farm Fresh" Printable Coloring Book

"Farm Fresh" Printable Coloring Book

Saturday, September 05, 2009

Happy Birthday to me

... :)
I started the morning late... ate cake.
My goal today was to do something to make each of my loved ones happy... I took the kids to the store to choose a pet fish, got a stainless steel waterbottle so Ashis can drink healthier water throughout the day when he is stuck in his cabin at work and chatted with mom and dad.
Ashis cooked me a special lunch. I got a new scanner. Then when the kids napped we watched a fun movie together.
But, I still had some special friends for whom I have some eye candy :)









Enjoy your long weekend and hope you find some creative time :)

3 comments:

Heidi E. said...

Happy Birthday Mou... Hope it was a great day!!!! Love the new layouts.. Very beautiful..

Queen of Paper said...

Happy birthday... mey dear friend! I wish I called you on your special day, but we were moving! It's beena crazt month!

I miss our chats. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Love ya my scrappy sista!

Helen Tilbury said...

Looking forward to getting my kit ;-D Not too sure about it this month but see Ali has done a lovely mini-album - maybe I will make something like that to keep all the papers together as they are not quite my usual style. Happy {belated} birthday to you Mou ;-D