Thursday, August 06, 2009

Alight



As I was about to collect my FedEx package from the front door, I noticed this little guy fluttering around, alighting on one flower and then on the next... I whispered to Nini and she came to watch. I was lucky to have the camera close today as we spent the next few minutes in a dance of freeze and fly and freeze and fly...

Artemis Jamaica, I wanted to say thanks to you for the book you recommended. We were lucky to find it in our local library. The story totally took me back home and the illustrations inspired me to create with such vibrant colors. My children enjoyed the book as Nini read it to Om. Thank you :)

Helen, I'm going to let Tricia know that you had difficulty getting in the gallery. It might just be due to high traffic! But if you emailed Tricia, I think you are covered :) Good luck to you my friend!

As today's parting note, I would like to say that when I started blogging a few years back, I didn't know what to expect from it, but now I can happily say, its been an awesome experience in bringing me friends, encouragement, support and inspiration. Hope I brighten your days in some way too!

2 comments:

LizNess said...

You totally, do! And, I love this little capture of the butterfly!

Helen Tilbury said...

Mou you not only brighten my day you brighten my entire life...I have you "up there" in my top 4 fave scrappers in the WORLD...along with Ali, Wilna & Shimelle (can never decide on a number 5 LOL!) Poor Tricia has heard from me about it numerous times so probably doesn't want to hear about it anymore LOL! It is not me being stupid though because I have a regular gallery at CD but the DT one was going to be for my new & better work. Anyway, I did e mail Tricia...please let us know what camera you have...you took the most awesome photo of that butterfly & I can so see a page of yours around it...the colour scheme will be awesome ;-D