"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover

"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover
This Coloring Book was featured in the TV show Make It Artsy.

"Farm Fresh" Printable Coloring Book

"Farm Fresh" Printable Coloring Book

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Saturday share

Well, from the morning, I did these:
. collected trash from all over the house and took it out
. fed the kiddoes breakfast
. cooked 4 dishes
. gave the kiddos their special weekend bath
. fed them lunch
. fixed Nini's pierced ear that looked a bit red
and now I'm mentally free to create :)
Before I get to that, here's my Saturday share:

I used the July Cocoa Daisy kit. Hop over to http://www.cocoadaisy.com/ for more inspiration.
Hope you are having fun at whatever you are doing today!

2 comments:

The Lonely Scrapbooker said...

I got the book! Thanks so much. I am really enjoying flipping through it. Then I'll do a second read-through for actual details. And I love your layouts in it.

Jen said...

nice!