"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover

"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover
This Coloring Book was featured in the TV show Make It Artsy.

"Farm Fresh" Printable Coloring Book

"Farm Fresh" Printable Coloring Book

Thursday, July 02, 2009

Happy 2nd of July

Today:
1. Om will be watching Ice Age 3 at Muvico with his class on a summer field trip.
2. At 3.30pm, we will be at school to watch the kids' Independence Day parade.
3. I'll be taking dentist's appointment for the kids.
4. Nini and I are going to make a doll dress. Both of us have exactly equal skills for this one and that is basically 0+0= a BIG zero!
5. I have to vaccum Om's room with the Shark vac as the floor is sticky...don't ask me how!
6. I'll be cooking dinner
Now that I have filled you in with the details of my day here, I'll share a couple more pages from my July Cocoa Daisy kit :)





Have fun today :)

No comments: