Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Good 1st day of July

Yesterday was my parents' anniversary and I talked to mom on the phone and guess what, forgot to wish her...huh!!! I'll blame it on summer brain!
In other news, check this out:
http://creatingkeepsakesblog.com/2009/06/30/weekly-warmup-artsy-made-easy/
I was stoked to see it :)

I've been working on a circle journal with a group of VERY patient friends. Finally, I finished a spread I was supposed to do a long time back and that feels GOOD!

Well, now for a share from the July Cocoa Daisy kit:

If you are fond of bright happy things, you will love this kit :)
Have a FUN first day of July!

2 comments:

Brown Sugar Babies said...

How sweet!! Love the paper you used.

Jag said...

just amazing! that cocoa daisy kit is from where? like my browns right now..and it seems to go with other colors quite nicely...great eyecandy u have created..keep it up..love the inspiration!