just when you though you had no time left, the Cocoa Daisy Design Team Call 2009 has been extended till August 5th. Get those entries in while Tricia is at CHA :) Team will be announced shortly afterwards.
Here are the call details:
Cocoa Daisy is looking to add two very talented, creative and motivated scrapbook artists to join our design team, the Daisy Divas. Our design team is made up of dedicated scrapbookers with the ability to create stunning layouts and projects using products in unique and unexpected ways. We are looking for design team members who will be very present on the Cocoa Daisy site (both on the message board and in the gallery) and will actively promote the site elsewhere.
We are fine with design team members holding positions with manufacturers or stores.
However, we ask that if you wish to be a part of Cocoa Daisy that you are not involved with other companies that create kits. The design team call will run from now through August 5th.
Here’s what you need to do to apply:
Send an email to email@example.com with “DT call” in the subject line. In the
email please include the following:
2. Contact information
3. Your username in the Cocoa Daisy gallery
4. A link to your online blog, resume or gallery
5. Create an album in the Cocoa Daisy Members’ Gallery and submit at least 4 original
layouts and one scrapbook project. Pictures should be clear, in .jpg format, no
larger than 512kb, and not wider than 800 pixels. You need not create new designs
specifically for the call nor must you use Cocoa Daisy kits.
6. Include a short bio about yourself that includes a description of your scrapbook style and links to any online galleries and/or scrapbook resumes. Also include a list of current design team memberships and scrapbook message boards on which you are
active (please include links and your username for each community). Cocoa Daisy is
an exclusive kit company. You may be active on other design teams as long as they
are not for companies selling kits.
7. Tell us how you would be a good fit for our design team and how you will add value
not only to the team but to the community as a whole. Please include any ideas you
might have for improving the message boards, design team or any other aspect of
Design Team Responsibilities
1. Creating unique and creative scrapbook layouts, and scrapbook projects to display in the design team gallery. (Each month design team members are required to submit 3
layouts and at least one additional layout, card or project).
2. Active participation on the Cocoa Daisy message boards and gallery. Actively
posting and responding to members’ posts daily as well as commenting on posted
layouts are an integral part of being a Daisy Diva. You will also be expected to be
involved in creating weekly and/or monthly challenges etc as well as participating in
our online crops and events. We are looking for new design team members who can
make a commitment to be active members of the Cocoa Daisy community.
3. Contribute an article to a monthly newsletter or blog post. Assignments will be made on a rotating basis.
4. Design Team Members are strongly encouraged to submit to publications on a
5. Promote Cocoa Daisy, its products, message board and gallery and on your blog,
other forums, and in your signatures where permitted. Design Team Blinkies will be
6. Design team members will receive a free monthly kit as well as a 35% discount on all items in the store. Additionally, on a rotating monthly basis one design team
member will also receive items from that month’s add-on kits.
Have fun and remember to visit www.cocoadaisy.com for daily inspiration :)