Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Happy third day

of June to all :)
Here's my second share for the month.



Another Cocoa Daisy layout I created to relive the fun of our Seattle trip.
Also want to say thanks to Carolyn for saying such sweet things :)
I'm happy to say that the July CK has my first article 'Artsy Made Easy' complete with 5 layouts showing 5 artsy techniques. There are two more layouts in the summer and heroes articles. Seeing my article in print sure is thrilling to me.

Summer's here. Kiddos are staying home this summer and I know we are gonna have some genuine fun around here in the days to come :)

2 comments:

The Lonely Scrapbooker said...

artsy? Yes, I guess one could call your style artsy. I think it deserves a bit more depth than that, but then again CK is going for mass appeal.
You know what I love about your pages? (and the one you posted is a perfect example) They are just so beautiful and unique. They are nothing like I would do or even aspire to do (I am all clean lines and simple symmetry), but I love looking at them and I find them so inspiring. I can't wait to get my July CK now and please keep sharing your gorgeous pages! I love the colours and pp on this one especially.

Katy Gorrell said...

I loved the article. It gave me some great ideas and they seemed do-able. A lot of times I read "new technique" articles and think, "that's cool, but I would never do that." I have been catching up on my back issues of CK and kept liking your pages so I decided to check for a blog.