Monday, June 01, 2009

First June share

This morning as I flipped the calendar, I saw those staples in the center and realized we are already halfway through 2009...hmmm!
Personally, for me the year so far has been different from any other so far... Well, let's see how the rest of 2009 unfolds.
And here's my first share for June


The goodies used on this page are from the June Cocoa Daisy kit "Verandah".
If you get to http://www.cocoadaisy.com/store/ make sure to also check out the add-on kits.

When I chat with other scrappers, I often find that I'm rather new to this hobby. Many of the ladies have been scrapping for a long time, some started out as kids and never stopped... WOW! For me, I have photos from before I was a scrapbooker... from vacations, from childhood, from events and also photos of my own kids that I took with a film camera. I'm trying to remember the stories behind those photos and it's not very easy. But I'm scrapping them anyways because I'll forget even more as time goes on. Sometimes, I'm just writing down my feelings that the photo generates in me now. Overall, those older photos are getting a workout :)

On another note, if you have e-mailed me in the past two weeks and haven't heard from me, I apologise. I had been caught up with other things like reorganizing, cleaning, scrapping and being sick, etc. I'll try to catch up and respond to as many emails as I can.

Have a good one!

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Mou just stopping by your blog to let you know that I received my CK magazine today and if it wasn't for your work in there. I would seriously think about dropping my subscription. Your work is truly eye appealing and worth seeing. Love the layout of your Mom. Powerful!