"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover

"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover
This Coloring Book was featured in the TV show Make It Artsy.

"Farm Fresh" Printable Coloring Book

"Farm Fresh" Printable Coloring Book

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Cosmic Attraction

I finally took out my Holy Grail Cosmo Cricket stuff and played with them... Here's what I made :)
You can click on each image for a bigger view.

Remember


1 More Milestone


Bliss


Busy at Play


Someday This Will All Make Sense!




Ecogirl


This is a minibook I made with the new Snorkel line and Blackboard Abby's Album & Jack's World clear stamps:
At The Aquarium






And last but not the least, a card that sums up my sentiments just right:
U R A Perfect 10 in My Book


Boy, this was FUN... I've got to do this more often :)
Have a super swell day!

1 comment:

The Lonely Scrapbooker said...

Wow you have been busy! How do you get so much done? amazing. And it all looks so fabulous. I also saw your lovely layouts in the SBE Page Planner book.