Wednesday, May 27, 2009

WOW!

Participating in the Memorial Day bloghop was a wonderful experience.
I got in in the very last second. Hopping from blog to blog was very inspiring and fun... wish I could comment on every blog, but that I couldn't manage!
I appreciate all of you who participated in the blog hop and everyone who took the time to leave a comment. Thank you for being part of CFH :)

And now for the book giveaway, Artemis Jamaica aka The Lonely Scrapbooker emailed me her addy yesterday. I'm going to forward it to the CK editor in charge and hopefully very soon she'll have her very own copy of Easier Than Ever Scrapbooking 2. Enjoy :)

Today, I won't do a thing and just rest... well, I hope to. A big time Migraine hit yesterday and I'm taking it easy, as easy as I can with a 4-year old sick with viral!!! But, that's life sometimes.

Have a good one :)

No comments: