Friday, May 22, 2009

To make up for

lost time, this is my 2nd post of the day...
Remember the album I made while we were out of power? Well, here it is.



Made it from scratch only with stuff from my stash... remember, I cleaned the rooms first!

Well, Lonely Scrapbooker aka. Artemis, I read your comment to my last post. I know what it feels like to REALLY want something :)
However, to be fair to Deana, let's wait till this Sunday... maybe she checks blogs only on weekends. If I don't hear from her by then, I'll ask you to email me your addy. I would have generated a second random number, but since you already asked... there's no point in letting a perfectly good prize slip by without a winner.

4 comments:

Sandy said...

Whoa, you have some amazing stash!! :) :) :)

The Lonely Scrapbooker said...

hee hee this post made me smile (and my fingers will get stuck being crossed until Sunday...)

Carolyn said...

Mou you always amazes me! Love seeing your work...

The Lonely Scrapbooker said...

OK it's Monday...

On a totally different matter -- you got 91 comments on your card! woo hoo!