"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover

"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover
This Coloring Book was featured in the TV show Make It Artsy

Thursday, May 07, 2009

Some more shares





These are my Rusty Pickle layouts for May. I'm working on a couple of teacher's gifts right now.

Ikea has opened in Tampa. Yay!!! Will try to stop by some time this weekend to see how everything looks. Around that area is a farmer's market that sells strawberry pizza and it is YUM! So the kids are hoping that we do drive by that place to Ikea.

It has been forever since I copied my photos on disc, so that's another thing on my to-do list this weekend. So, I'll get back to organizing my papers that my kids are literally stepping on to get to my work table. Boy, it takes only a few hours for my clean table to get messy! Does this happen to you?

No comments: