Monday, May 18, 2009

And the winner is...


and it picked # 10 when I first hit 'generate'.
Deana said...
I'm feeling inspired by the spring weather and all the lovely flowers!

9:37 AM


Well, Deana, CONGRATS :)
Please email me your addy at mou_s51@yahoo.com. Please write Blog Winner on the subject line. I'll forward your address to Creating Keepsakes and they will mail you your very own copy of Easier than Ever Scrapbooking 2.

Ladies, thank you all for participating. Sorry, I couldn't pick all of you...
But keep an eye on the CK blog and there might be more chances to win!

For those who wanted to know if I have projects in this book... yes, I have 4 projects-2 layouts and 2 cards...on pages 40-41 and 52-53. And on page 54, there's a little bit of me as well... Kelly used my stamp 'gleeful' which I had designed a while back for Hero Arts :)

No comments: