Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Having fun

here... making stuff :)
My desk... is a mess! My face... has a grin! My fingertips... are like rainbow!
Yes, there are still imperfection all around, but I can forget about them when I'm making stuff!
Here's a sneak peek of something I've been finishing up.


Also, hi Lonely Scrapbooker... if you are looking for freestyle designs, I think you'll love one of the upcoming books by CK... due out this Fall! And keep an eye for an upcoming CK magazine issue for some artsy yet scrapliftable stuff by me.

I'll add the online workshop thing I mentioned as soon as I can.

And now, before I go back to playing, here's another Cocoa Daisy page... a clean one because it's all about the ice :)


Have a fun day!

2 comments:

Dianne said...

This is a beautiful layout Mou...it makes me ashamed that I've never scrapped all the ice skating photos of my kids!

Mandy said...

Beautiful layout!Can't wait to see what your working on.