Thursday, April 09, 2009

A first...

My online workshop venture starts today. I'm nervous like first day of school. I have been working on three projects that I want to make into workshops. The first one is up. Check the right side and you'll see. My husband will work more on how to polish the system more. But for now, if you pay, I'll get a notification from Paypal and I'll immediately e-mail you a 7-page pdf document with a detailed guide complete with step-by-step photos about how to complete this project.

It is a home decor project for spring and anyone who has ever glued stuff together is ready to take the class. The class is a non-refundable $3.00 USD only.



I'll have a mini book class up next. I'll post sneak peeks as soon as I can take some pictures. I hope some of you will join in and may be spread the word :)

Please e-mail me at mou_s51@yahoo.com if you are interested in any particular type of class.

Have a creative day!

No comments: