Friday, March 13, 2009

I am

Prima flower girl for a day... TODAY!!!
...and I'm basking in the sunshine :)
A month ago, when Sharon asked me if I'd like to guest design for the Prima blog in March, I was blown away... I LOVE Prima products, especially anything from the Iron Orchid Designs lines. She even let me pick what I wanted to work with. Even though not all of it was available at the time, Sharon made clever substitutions and I was swimming in loveliness.
So, if you got a moment, please peek here:
http://prima.typepad.com/prima/2009/03/guest-designer-extraordinaire.html

But there's more... it's about you too if you want. Check this out:
http://piggytales.typepad.com/piggytales/
The Piggy Tales Quiet Book Contest Entry has been extended until: March 24th. Upon completion please email me: trina@piggytales.com. The winner will received one complete collection of a newest release and all 3 Interactive Books!

Have a swell day!

3 comments:

Liz Ness said...

Prima girl! Congratulations. Also, I just got Semerset Apprentice and YUM! Love your piece in there...the idea, the art, all of it. AWESOME!

Also, just wanted you to know I'm thinking of you and sending you HUGS!!!

Liz Ness said...

UHG, can't type...that's supposed to be Somerset...

lmavila said...

Hello Mou,
I love your work and just found out you live in Tampa,I am in New Port Richey and was wondering if you give classes. Please let me know. Thanks,