"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover

"No Place Like Home" A Fresh Coloring Book for the Home Lover
This Coloring Book was featured in the TV show Make It Artsy.

"Farm Fresh" Printable Coloring Book

"Farm Fresh" Printable Coloring Book

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Tagaholic

ummm... that would be me. I love tags. I make them for no reasonable reason. Just fun little thingies... sigh! Did this one for the Cocoa Daisy February newsletter.
A lot to clean up today... a severely neglected laundry room for instance. You know it's time for intervention when it's hard to tell the clean ones from the dirty...
A few school projects waiting to be researched and finished.
Library books to be read and returned. Recently, I finished reading Sundays at Tiffany's. Unexpected ending for sure. And I just always seem to refer to it as Breakfast at Tiffany's... huh!
Anywhoo, before procrastination kicks in, I'm taking off :)

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Hi Mou! I love your tags and this one is a new fav! I too love to make tags. I sometimes give them away or decorate things around the house with them,they give that added little touch. I was wondering what you do with all the tags you create?
Have a great weekend!

Queen of Paper said...

That is such a beautiful tag Friend! I love it.

lol I also most call you yesterday, but I started to feel sick. I hope all is well with ya friend :)
~H

Marnie said...

Beautiful Tag Mou!