Wednesday, February 04, 2009

My birds

So, I had bought these stone-carved birds a while back. Then I took a photo a little while after that. And then I printed the photo-that was also a while back. After that I filed it along with other photos and slowly forgot about it. It turned up this morning while I was searching for something else. I decided to scrap it because to me, this pair embodies simple everyday kind of love... not the smothering, overwhelming, demanding kind... just the simple sweet signs of love that aren't always romantic or passionate but the kind that you feel just because you are around your loved ones.
In my layout, I paired the photo with a simple sketched heart rimmed with a few buttons and my favorite set of alpha stamps... all by Rusty Pickle.
I guess some things need to wait for the right time to come :)

2 comments:

Dianne said...

Beautiful....I love your layout...and your birds.

Allie said...

Hooray for serendipity! Great page. :)