Sunday, February 01, 2009

Hoping to scrap today

as something I saw in a country magazine while waiting at the doc's office last Friday, inspired me! Then I had to go out and get my personal copy of that magazine so I can tear a page out to include in my inspiration pile... totally worth it!
We are doing better... that felt SO good to type... sure, there's meds to finish and strength to regain, but hey, today on this first day of a brand new February, we are not shivering under wraps or crying in pain...
The above page was part of my Piggy Tales DT entry which I managed somehow to submit last second this last month. Needless to say, I was overjoyed to get a call from Trina Linford on Friday evening telling me that I actually made the team. Well, that was a little bit of sunshine on an otherwise dreary week.
Today, I'm taking it easy... and hoping to scrap! If you are a scrapper, hope you too have a scrappy day :)

6 comments:

The Lonely Scrapbooker said...

This is beautiful. Not typical for you though, eh? But I love it and will try to "scraplift" soon.
I had a very scrappy day yesterday! Must have been something in the planets' alignment (smile).

Jennifer said...

Congrats on the PT team. I was THRILLED to see your name on that list because I have always loved your work. I hope to get to know you better in the coming year.

Mandy said...

So happy for you!Congrats on the PT team! Glad you all are starting Feb off feeling good. Love the layout so pretty.

Brianne said...

This LO is absolutely beautiful :)

Ruthy said...

Hi Mou glad to see you part of the Piggy Tales team, look forward to working alongside you and getting to know you better. - ruthy

septemberose said...

Not many scrapbooking blogs out there by South Asians. Your layouts are unique. Extraordinarily talent !