Thursday, February 05, 2009

Hello chilly day

... low 30s in the morning in Tampa is unusual! Not sure, how I would have handled snow and ice that I'm familiar with only in the form of snowcones and icecreams. But, I'm enjoying this chilly morning as it is bright and sunny. My scrappy goal today is to bring Nini's school book up-to-date. It is not going to be as detailed as Om's. Other than that I do hope for some unplanned creativity which is always a good thing. Before I go, here's another page from my Piggy Tales DT submission.


Have a fun day :)

3 comments:

Liz Ness said...

Ooo -- really love this layout!

Kristin said...

I just checked your blog out today and noticed that you DD has food allergies? I couldn't tell if this is a new diagnosis or not but wanted to let you know if you have any diet questions that I would be more than happy to answer them. We have been doing the allergy thing for almost 4 years now. Let me know!

Natalie said...

This is super cute! Love the colors and the structure.