Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Good morning Tuesday :)

It's sunny here after two days of rain. I hope to scrap today. Hard to stop once you start... my scrapping spree started late on Sunday. Yesterday, I brought Om's school book up-to-date... that was a lot of scrapping with his progress report, mementos, art work and of course, photos.

This also means that my floor is flooded with scrappy stuff...again! So, I'll get back to scrapping but before I do, here's another page with the Cocoa Daisy February kit.
You too have a scrappy day :)

3 comments:

The Lonely Scrapbooker said...

I like this one too. Again you're going a bit simpler than you usually do, eh? I'm still having to get used to the 8.5 x 11 format. But you clearly are loving it.
Keep scrapping and keep sharing!

Queen of Paper said...

Hey friend ;) I need to chat with you about something. Can you email me at Queenofpaper@gmail.com

PS Fun LO! love the colors!

Mandy said...

Another beautiful layout! Loving the Feb kit.Have fun scrapping.